July 31, 2008
If you’re like me, you are always on the lookout for
English Bulldogs. Whether you own one or want to own
one, this article reveals many of the most common scams
we bulldog lovers run across when searching for a
new bulldog, especially when we don’t want to
pay full price!
I ran across this on FrogDog, a blog devoted to French
Bulldogs, but it definitely applies to English Bulldogs as well.
There are several tactics these unscrupulous people
use to lure us in and steal our money and our trust, including:
- Bait and switch puppy scam
- Phantom Puppy Wire Transfer scam
- Big Bank Draft Puppy Purchase Scam
- The Lost Pet Scam
- The “Adopt or Rescue a French Bulldog or English Bulldog” Scam
- The Little Bit of Both Scam – “Shelter” needs donations, and has too many adorable puppies..
To read the full details, click here
And always remember that old saying “when something seems too good to be true,
it probably is” and don’t let your heart take over your wallet when looking for a Bulldog.
your bulldog pal,